Sunday, October 9, 2011

Midterms and Midsemester Break

This week I had my midterm for lab. It was very stressful to study for this test. I have never taken a test like this before there were 2 different parts that included a written and a practical. On the written there were a few multiple choice questions and the rest were fill in the blank that did not include a word bank. I can understand fill in the blank questions with a word bank but to have 60 questions like that is ridiculous. You would have to read the 6 chapters thoroughly in order to pass. For the practical you had to know all the bones in the body and the different parts of the bone, cells of the body, body organs, and the organs of the rat. So we walked around the room to identify the different parts of each and the exam was over. Before I took the exam I heard about how hard it was especially the practical but I thought the practical was easier than the written. After studying and getting through that exam I had to start studying for yet another exam, anatomy and physiology. Even though it’s open book and notes it’s still really hard. There are 100 questions so if you didn’t know an answer to a question you would need to look through everything but then you’re wasting time searching and losing out on answer all the other questions. This class besides math is the only class I really have to focus on because entails so much memorization. Along with studying for this exam I have to juggle all my other work into the schedule.  Such as the four page English paper that’s due next Wednesday. It’s hard to find a set schedule or time for me to get my work done because when I’m out of class I just feel lazy and every time I say I’ll get something done I don’t and I wait til the last minute when I’m tired. I’m so happy to be that the midsemester break is coming up because I need a break from all the stress. I don’t want to even think about homework, studying, or TLU at all. A break is a break and I’m just ready to get Monday through Wednesday over with so I can finally feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment