Sunday, November 20, 2011

Projects

This week has been the best out of many. Everything has come and gone at an easy pace. However now it’s nearing the end and there are a lot of things I need to look into to get on track. There are so many things going on that are now frustrating me. I have two projects due in one class as well as a project for my Intro to Psychology class. Although the projects may not seem difficult it’s very time consuming to me. For one project I have to interview someone that has studied abroad, I have sent off 3 emails and no one has contacted me yet. I don’t know if they don’t have time or if they don’t check their email but it’s frustrating because I want to get some things out of the way so that I’m not stressed out. As for this other project which is called Write to Serve my topic is procrastination and while I have all my sources I need to start actually working on my template so that I’m able to get to the library and print my poster. Being a commuter student makes this issue more nerve wracking because I’m not able to just walk 5 minutes to the library and print it whenever time allows. In order not to have this issue next year I am really going to push my dad into letting me stay on campus I honestly think it would be best for me.
            Thanksgiving break is also coming up and while I should be excited I’m not. I guess I’m not excited as I should be because I know I have homework to do over the holidays which makes it seem like I really don’t have a break at all. I suppose this is way Prof. Barry tried to push us to work on our assignments ahead of time so all of our work isn’t piled up amongst each other. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon when I get home I won’t procrastinate and I’ll start with my projects so I’ll be free for the Black Friday and the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment